You can join Team Stampede and pay your yearly dues right here online. See below for more details or to fill out form and drop off or mail it in with dues – download here.
Or, if you’re not a racer, but you want to make a tax-deductible donation to the team, you can do so here:
Team Stampede Membership
The Missoula, Montana based Team Stampede triathlon team is a group of athletes of all ages and abilities with a common interest in triathlon and other multi-sport events. We are involved in these sports as athletes, advocates, teachers, coaches and race directors. Our goal as a team is to encourage, support and push each other to reach personal, as well as team goals. We promote the sport through participation, coaching and providing opportunities to train and compete with others who share similar interests. We organize and participate in many races each year and provide weekly group swimming, running and cycling workouts. We also hold regular training and racing clinics. This organization is open to anyone with a positive attitude.
• Opportunity to train and compete with athletes of similar interests and goals
• Organized weekly workouts
• Training and racing clinics
• Cool product discounts
• Discounts for team race entry fees and clinics
• Meet lots of good people who like to train hard and have fun!
Wear team uniform at all races
• Notify the team of any individual sponsorship received
• Support team sponsors
• Volunteer at team sponsored events
• Notify Executive Committee prior to racing for a different team.
• Remain drug free. (Members found to be using performance enhancing drugs, or found to be under the influence of recreational drugs while racing for the team will have their membership revoked.)
This form may be submitted online, or dropped off, with your annual dues of $20.00, at
Missoula Bicycle Works
708 S. Higgins Ave
Missoula, MT 59801
(cash or check only if not paid online)
* Once you submit form you will be asked to pay your membership dues via credit card or paypal.